Heartful therapy is a way of approaching clients’ experiences with an open mind and an open heart.
Whether you’re ready to make a meaningful life change, simply looking for more support, want to maximize your personal potential, or aren’t quite sure where to start, we can meet you where you’re at.
Heartfulness Psychotherapy specializes in mental health, addictions, trauma, depression, anxiety, stress, and acquired brain injury.
We offer evidence-based therapies to provide you with skills and strategies to make your own, promoting recovery, resilience, and independence from long-term therapy.
Specific therapies offered include Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy, Sensorimotor Psychotherapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Solution-Focused Brief Therapy, Gottman Couple’s Therapy, and Interpersonal/Relational Psychotherapy.
Additional services include clinical consultation, peer supervision, coaching, and private Kundalini yoga instruction.
Services are covered by most extended health benefits programs.
Confidential services are available to youth, adults, and couples for short-term or long-term psychotherapy in the following areas:
- Depression & anxiety (read more)
- Trauma (read more)
- Addictions, including process addictions (food, sex, gambling, etc.)
- Acquired brain injury & caregiver fatigue (read more)
- Personality & concurrent disorders
- Attention & emotion regulation difficulties
- Relationship issues
- Self-harm & suicidality
- Grief & loss
- Fears, phobias, obsessions, & compulsions
- Disordered eating
- Career & life transitions
- Chronic pain
- Gender identity & LGBTQ concerns
Healing with your heart in mind